[MoCool] Signup deadline soon for MoCool 20!

Joel Goldberg j.goldberg at charter.net
Wed Aug 3 15:33:51 CDT 2011

Ladies, Gentlemen, and MoCoolers!

Next Monday, August 8, is the deadline to sign up for the 20th iteration
of MoCool -- which takes place on August 13 at 2PM on the grounds of Jan
and Tom's lakefront lodge near Dexter, Michigan, about 15 minutes west
of Ann Arbor.
MoCool 20: Northwest Passage
This year's theme is Northwest Passage -- the wines of British Columbia,
Washington and Oregon. OK, Idaho, too -- if you can find any.

Chef Alan Kerr will, as always, ply us with constant streams of hot and
cold running foods with a Pacific Northwest theme, pastry chef Tom Denk
will tempt us into dessert, and we're promised a bravura performance by
the same nameless band as last year, organized by our hosts.

Cost of the picnic is a trifling $55, by prior reservation through
Monday; you're requested to bring along one or more bottles of
region-appropriate wine to share with the group, suitable to the quality
of the event.

For full details -- including some goodies on the history of MoCool --
visit our website at MoCool.org <http://mocool.org>.

If you already know all about MoCool, and just want to sign up, you can
do that at
Signup4MoCool.com <http://www.signup4mocool.com>.

Please feel free to forward this email to your fellow wine lovers.
They're welcome to sign up to join us at the picnic, or to join our
MoCool email list by clicking the appropriate link on the home page at
MoCool.org.

Hope to see you on the 13th!

The 2011 MoCool Gang -- Clay, Bob, Dave, Jay, Joel, Julia, OW, Sally,
Tom and Chef Alan