[MoCool] MoCool '18 Deadlines

Julia Benkert juliabmocool at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:10:34 CDT 2018

 Hello MoCooligans!!

   Excitement builds as MoCool 2018 is mere *24 days away!!*
    Just wanted to remind you of the upcoming deadlines. Heaven forbid
anyone would miss out!

   -  *July 6th midnight-*   Last day to reserve rooms at the Holiday Inn
   and Suites on Zeeb Rd. using the MoCool rate. Rooms are available for
   Friday 27th and Saturday 28th.   734- 827-1100
   <https://www.google.com/search?q=Holiday+Inn+Express+Zeeb+Rd&oq=Holiday+In&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i60l2j69i59.3290j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#>

   - *Chelsea Comfort Inn & Village Conference Center on Commerce Park Dr.*will
   accept the "mocool rate" as long as rooms are available.  Phone:
   734-433-8000

   - * July 11th- T-shirt orders due.* You want to be sporting one of these
   cool threads. Get one in every color! Order at www.MoCool. org

   - *July 11th-  Cabin requests. *Check out the procedure at www.MoCool.
   org. We anticipate a few extra spaces so put your request in and the Cabin
   Czar, Mike Hughes, will contact you about availability.

   - *July 23rd- Last day to register for the greatest wine event of the
   year. PINOT EVIL!*

But why wait?  We greatly appreciate the prompt sign-ups. "Why?", you ask,
because dear MoCooligan, we have to order a tent, chairs, tables, table
settings and most importantly the food. The earlier the head count, the
better for everyone.

Don't forget about the Pre-cool kick-off on Friday at the Holiday Inn
Express.  Bring a non-Pinot bottle, a dish to share (if you are so
inclined) and get your MoCool Mood on!